Do you have too much stuff?
- One-on-one assistance sorting through years of household accumulation.
- Flexibility to offer multiple services and work within your timeframe and budget.
- Recommendations and coordination of what to keep, donate, discard recycle and sell.
- Commission-based sales and outright purchases of your unwanted and unneeded antiques, collectibles, better household items and much more.
- Assistance sorting and preparing items for donation to charity. Carter's supports and donates to local charities like Animal Lifeline, NOVA and The Salvation Army to help those in need and to keep reuseable things out of our landfills.
- We recycle unwanted and un-sellable items whenever possible including metals, plastics, batteries, electrical wiring and more.
- We can turn many of your unwanted items into cash to help offset your moving costs.
- We start with an initial no-charge consultation at your home to determine your needs, objectives and timelines.
- This includes a walkthrough of your home to determine the scope of the project.
- Then we make recommendations based on your situation.
- This is followed by scheduling a time and date to return to begin the downsizing process.
Carter's is Fully Insured
Carter's Home Downsizing and Resale Specialists, LLC - P.O. Box 248 Lahaska, PA 18931
firstname.lastname@example.org • 215-794-8585